Dr. Shae Ochoa ("Dr. Shae") and her entire team live by the following mission statement: We strive to provide our patients and their families with the highest quality personalized care and service possible. We are committed to excellent treatment results by using the latest technology in a relaxed, clean and professional environment. We pride ourselves on being friendly, positive and honest. We will always go the extra mile and treat others the way we would want our loved ones to be treated."
Latest technology and more options
- Dr. Shae is an experienced certified Invisalign provider
- Ceramic tooth-colored aesthetic brackets
- Invisable braces – placed behind your teeth
- Digital x-ray machine – superior image quality and safer radiation
- Our braces have doors which create less friction, making treatment faster and easier for our patients.
- Our space age wires (from the technology of NASA's space program) create a continuous light force resulting in more efficient tooth movement with less discomfort to our patients.
Dr. Shae is board certified with a master's degree in orthodontics
- Dr. Shae is a Board-Certified Orthodontist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Board certification is a voluntary examination process aimed at demonstrating an orthodontist's pursuit of continued proficiency and excellence. Currently, only 35% of orthodontists are board certified.
- Dr. Shae received a master's degree in addition to a specialty certificate in orthodontics by attending an accredited orthodontic residency program after she received her dental degree.
- Our team has75 years of combined orthodontic experience.
- As a team we are always seeking to learn, communicate and enjoy each day with our patients.
- In addition, we are committed to continuing to be the best at what we do for our patients.
Meticulous infection control and sterilization
- Sterilization systems are tested continuously by an independent biological monitoring service