We are always excited about meeting our new patients. Our objective is to make your visits with us pleasant and informative. Your first visit will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs, so we can answer your questions. We know your time is valuable, so if treatment is recommended and to expedite treatment, we may also complete your diagnostic records following the exam. The diagnostic records include X-rays and photos, which are invaluable tools for Dr. Shae to develop an appropriate and individualized treatment plan.
During the initial examination, we will answer the following questions. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is orthodontic treatment needed?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, the definitive treatment plan will be finalized after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. Dr. Shae always uses treatment she would use on her own children and family.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Your completed patient information form, see to the right.
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past year.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.
Please contact us to schedule your initial consultation.